(a) Appointment. The Supreme Court may appoint a Commission counsel to assist the Commission.
(b) Powers and Duties. The Commission may delegate functions to the Commission counsel, including but not limited to the duty and authority to:
(1) advise the hearing panel during its deliberations and draft decisions, orders, reports, and other documents on behalf of the hearing panel;
(2) maintain Commission files to monitor the compliance by lawyers with conditions of deferred discipline, discipline, admission, reinstatement, and readmission;
(3) supervise the receiver and any attorneys appointed pursuant to Rule 31;
(4) supervise other staff necessary to the performance of the Commission's duties; and
(5) perform other duties at the direction of the Commission.
Amended by Order dated October 9, 2013.