Financial Declaration (SCCA 430) Changes
SCCA 430, Financial Declaration has been reformatted to improve the use of the form. Like the previous form, the updated financial declaration does not include calculations. Also, the instructions listed at the end of the document are now on one page to provide users the option of separating the form and the instructions. You may access the updated form by clicking here: http://www.sccourts.org/forms/word/SCCA430.dot.
Pursuant to the Administrative Order dated April 2, 2008, changes to the financial declaration include:
- The field to include the social security number has been deleted.
- "Husband/Father" replaces "Husband" and "Wife/Mother" replaces "Wife" on the form.
- The "Marital Assets Addendum" section has been deleted, along with endnotes 1-4 on the previous form.
- Endnotes 1-21 were added throughout the financial declaration to define the associated terms.
- The following sections were added to the form: "Any Non Marital Property Claimed By You", "Financial Accounts Section", "Voluntary Retirement Accounts and Pension Accounts Section", "Publicly Held Stocks, Bonds, Securities, Mutual Funds Section (Non-Retirement)", and "Real Estate Section".